Our objective is to make sure your visits with us will be pleasant and informative.
When you or your child comes to our office for your first visit, you will complete the patient history form if you have not done so already online.
We will learn about your concerns and do a clinical examination. We will examine you according to our step-by-step protocol, recording information in our computer. After the information gathering, the doctor will outline the following:
- The condition of your bite
- If orthodontic care is needed — what that might be
- What diagnostic records are necessary (x-rays. models of the teeth. etc)
- What kind of orthodontic appliances might work well
- How long treatment would last
After the doctor has answered all questions, our treatment coordinator will explain the costs involved and possible payment options, and insurance benefits.